Are you a reliable and organised person with a ‘can-do’ attitude to your work?
Do you have an HR or recruitment background?
If so, you might be just the person we are looking for. From February/March 2021 onwards we are looking to appoint a hardworking person to join the school as an HR Administrator. You will work closely with the HR Officer to administer HR procedures across our highly successful Trust. The role is varied and we are looking for someone to work in a fast-paced environment with ownership of their own workload. The role has a particular focus on recruitment across the Trust as well as absence administration so an organised and methodical way of working is essential.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times
- An individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy is maintained
- A good communicator with excellent written and oral skills and a welcoming approach
- Experience of HR and/or recruitment within a school environment would be an advantage
- A team player who can also work under their own initiative
Why choose our school?
- We offer support and training based on individual needs
- We are a great place to work and are ranked within the top 10 most popular schools in Hertfordshire (School Guru)
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership for all staff
The post is for 37 hours per week (8.00am to 4.00pm, with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday), term-time + 2 weeks to include 5 INSET days. Some additional hours might need to be worked in school holidays in relation to new starter administration. The salary for this role is APT&C points 11 – 16 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and dependent on experience. The actual pro-rata salary range is £19,018pa to £20,998pa + £785pa.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 19th January 2021 (10.00am)
Interviews: To be confirmed
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.