Are you a reliable and organised person with a ‘can-do’ attitude to your work?
Do you have recent experience working in HR and/or recruitment?
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspiring, hardworking and ambitious HR Generalist seeking their next challenge to join our fast-paced HR team. Reporting directly to the HR Manager the successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities with particular focus on recruitment across the Trust, absence management and working with payroll so an organised and methodical way of working is essential. You will take ownership of your own workload and demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach, working closely with colleagues across the trust.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times
- An individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy is maintained
- A good communicator with excellent written and oral skills and a welcoming approach
- Experience of HR and/or recruitment or payroll within a school environment is preferable
- A team player who can also work under their own initiative
Why choose our school?
- We offer support and training based on individual needs
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
The post is for 37 hours per week (8.00am to 4.00pm, with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday), term-time + 2 weeks to include 5 INSET days. Some additional hours might need to be worked in school holidays to be agreed in advance. The salary for this role is APT&C points 17-24 plus Fringe, paid pro rata and dependant on experience. Actual pro-rata salary is £21,792 to £25,512pa + £799pa fringe.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 23rd May (10.00am)
Interviews: To be confirmed
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.