Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic PE Teacher who can offer Science as a second subject?
Would you like an exciting opportunity to teach both subjects on a 50/50 split?
From September 2022 we are seeking to appoint a dynamic and imaginative person to teach PE and Science in our highly successful school. The successful candidate will be well-qualified to teach PE at Key Stages 3 and 4 and be able to offer Science as a second subject. We are looking for someone who is keen to try new ideas and you will be joining 2 dynamic faculties.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a confident understanding of the curriculum and the ability to inspire students through their passion and knowledge for PE and Science
- Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported back into the classroom
- Someone who is happy to teach PE and Science on a 50/50 split
- A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student
Why choose our school?
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- Strong links with local primary schools have been established and good practice and ideas are shared
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 4th July 2022 (10.00am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.