Do you have a real passion for teaching Science?
Are you able to enthuse and motivate students to bring out the best in them?
From January / April 2022 we are looking to appoint an outstanding KS3 – KS4 Science Teacher who has a confident understanding of the curriculum and excellent subject knowledge. We strive to recruit the very best teachers who can consistently teach good or outstanding lessons.
What we are looking for:
- A professional who is forward thinking and capable of inspiring students through their passion for science
- A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student and who believes in the potential of all
- An individual who can turn ideas and opportunities into success.
- Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported
Why choose our school?
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 30th November 2021 (10.00am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.