Are you a calm, confident, reliable person with a ‘can-do’ attitude?
Can you work as part of a dedicated SEND team to support students?
From September 2022 we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably experienced person to join our highly effective SEND Team. This is an important role within the school community and the SEND Team are a central hub in the school. It is a varied position with no two days being the same.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a confident understanding of working with young people
- An individual with excellent administrative skills
- A positive team player who is keen to provide support for a wide range of SEND matters
- An individual with effective communication skills both written and oral
- Confidence in working with computers and the ability to produce reports/letters
- A confident person who will be the first point of contact for parents/carers of SEND students
- Someone who will be confident in coordinating a large EHCP Annual Review process
- Someone who can confidently assist the SEND Manager with administration / phone calls
- An efficient person to assist the SEND Manager with examination Access Arrangements
Why choose our school?
- We offer support and training based on individual needs
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership for all staff across the Bushey St James Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
The post is for 37 hours per week (excluding unpaid breaks) working from 8.15am to 4.15pm Monday to Friday, term-time + 1 week to include 5 INSET days. The salary for this post is APT&C points 8 – 12 plus London Fringe (£20,852pa to £22,571pa + £914pa), paid pro-rata and based on experience. The actual pro-rata salary range is £17,555pa – £19,219pa + £778pa.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 5th July 2022 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.