Are you reliable and self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude to your work?
Do you have an aptitude for DIY and/or have relevant skills?
If so, from January 2021 we are seeking to appoint a practical and hardworking person to join an experienced team of site staff who work for Bushey St James Trust.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and positive team player
- Someone who already has DIY skills and is willing to learn new ones
- Maintain high levels of customer care for hirers / users of the school
- Reliability and flexibility as well as good communication skills
Why choose our school?
- We offer support and training based on individual needs
- We are a great place to work and are ranked within the top 10 most popular schools in Hertfordshire (School Guru)
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership for all staff
The post is for 37 hours per week (excluding unpaid breaks) with a shift pattern of 2pm – 10pm, all year round. The salary range for this post is APT&C points 6 – 9 plus London Fringe, depending on skills and experience. The salary figures are £19,698pa to £20,903pa + £898pa fringe. Flexibility of hours would be considered for the right applicant.
If you would like to discuss the role in a bit more details please contact Gary Campion, Site Manager for BSJT, on 07870 492167.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 7th December 2020 (10.00am)
Interviews: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.